Please “comment” here to exchange links or to recommend any website concerning stock market investing.
Click here to register before posting comments.
Webmasters: we may post links to your site from several websites, currently under construction. Approved links will receive search engine credits. (“Nofollow” will be removed.) So if you own a website, then before posting your link, also please post a search-friendly link from your website, including relevant hypertext. Examples:
- Planetary Investing.Org the investment & environment community. Then add a few words of non-link text here to describe our website for your visitors.
- Planetary Investing.Org auto-trading and mirror account information. Then add a few words of non-link text here to describe our website for your visitors.
- Or please write your own link text, relevant to our Home page or to an inner page of our site.
We have browsed these websites but usually are not affiliated and cannot be responsible for their content. Please post a comment below to recommend a website or to report a problem. Thank you.
Investment websites 2011.
- Money.MSN.com. High quality interactive price graphs. For mutual funds see Fund Portfolio: Returns. Shows year-by-year total returns for 10 years, much more accurate than price graphs.
- TD Ameritrade ETF Market Center. Accurate total return graphs over 5 years of history, for both ETFs and mutual funds.
- Nasdaq.com Interactive Stock Graphs. (Explorer browser may be required.) Useful for all stocks, ETFs and mutual funds. Sometimes includes longer history data than available at MSN.com or for ETFs or indexes not available at all at MSN.com.